In addition to a single residence and work permit (temporary residence card based on work), there are 2 types of documents that allow foreigners to work legally and without hindrance in Poland:

  • statement of intent to employ a foreigner (allows to stay and work 180 days per year);
  • work permit from the governor (issued for a period of up to 3 years).

GP Consulting:

  • provides a full range of consulting services for the legalization of labor;
  • ensures a minimum of client’s personal presence;
  • helps to form a package of documents;
  • if necessary, undertakes communication with employers and their accountants for quick solution of assigned tasks;
  • assists in submitting documents to the appropriate authorities and obtaining a work permit for you.

That is why you can be sure that you will be able to obtain a work permit in Poland in the optimum time and with the minimum cost of money and time.

Find out what documents are necessary for the legalization of work in Poland by filling out the form below: